GUIDELINES FOR MEDICATIONS IN SCHOOL
- Whenever possible, medication should be given at home.
- Parents MUST provide the school with written medication orders EACH school year and EACH time the order changes.
* Orders must be signed by THE PCP AND THE PARENT/GUARDIAN.
* The School Personnel must log medication forms and when given in school on medication forms.
- Parent/Guardians responsible for providing the school with a pharmacy-labeled or over the counter labeled container and all medication.
- Un-used medication at the end of the school year is returned and/or disposed of.
CLICK ON FORM DISCRIPTION FOR A PDF OF THE FORM
Prescribed Medication Form
Over the Counter Medication Form